Detox Medications for Detox for Opiates and Heroin
- • Methadone Dolophine Methadose is taken orally and designed to significantly diminish the “high” from opiate/heroin use.
- • Buprenorphine Subutex is considered a partial opioid antagonist, whereby it relieves cravings to use the drug without producing a “high.”
- • Suboxone which is formul ation of Buprenorphine that contains Naloxone to prevent attempts to inject the medication due to the associated adverse effects.
- • Naltrexone Depade Revia is an opioid antagonist that works to block the action of opioids without addictive or sedating qualities.
Detox Medications for Alcohol
- • Chlordiazepoxide Librium
- • Diazepam Valium
- • Lorazepam Ativan
Call Professional Intervention Resources now for a complimentary and completely confidential consultation 305-467-8666.