Anxiety & PTSD Help
Anxiety is generally recognized as a normal human emotion experienced by most people when faced with a stressful situation. On the other hand, the anxiety disorder refers to anxiety causing a level of distress that impairs the ability of an individual to function, Post Traumatic Anxiety Disorder or PTSD is an example of a severe anxiety disorder. It is generally accepted that an anxiety disorder is caused by a combination of factors, such as changes in brain chemistry and environmental stressors, such as trauma.
Call now for a confidential review of your case 305-467-8666.
The following is a list of anxiety disorders:
- • Panic Disorder is a condition in which a person experienced feelings of sudden and repeated terror. Symptoms include chest pain, palpitations, sweating, and choking.
- • Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as, Social Phobia is a condition in which a person experiences overwhelming self-consciousness, fear, and worry relating to be being judged by another which may lead to ridicule and embarrassment.
- •Specific Phobia is a condition in which a person experiences an intense fear of a specific object or situation.
- • Generalized Anxiety Disorder is a condition in which an individual experiences excessive, recurrent, and unrealistic worry, fear, and tension.
The following is a list of commonly experienced symptoms of anxiety:
- • Shortness of breath
- • Disturbance of sleep
- • Palpitations
- • Cold hands and/or feet
- • Sweaty hands and/or feet
- • Feelings of panic and/or fear
- • Restlessness
- • Muscle tension
- • Nausea
- • Dry Mouth
- • Dizziness
If you or a loved one is suffering from symptoms of anxiety and/or trauma, call us now for a confidential review of your case 305-467-8666.